|03 August 2020|
Seventh International Proficiency Testing Conference
The Conference will provide the framework for debates, for interchange of knowledge and expertise, of ideas and initiatives amongst academia, scientists, engineers, managers from supplier bodies of PT schemes, managers from laboratories of analyses and tests, from worldwide and from all ranges interested in Proficiency Testing (PT) and the connected areas with PT.
PT-Conf 2019 will include plenary speeches, invited presentations, contributed presentations and poster presentations. During the conference a training course free of charge during a full day will be organized. Conference proceedings will be distributed to all the participants and it will be put on the Internet.
The themes of this conference will be:
- Proficiency Testing Schemes (PTS)
- Participation at Proficiency Testing and Accreditation of Quality Management (PPT)
- Reference Materials and Proficiency Testing (RM)
- Validation of Testing Methods and Proficiency Testing (VTM)
- Uncertainty of Measurement and Proficiency Testing (UM)
- Internal Quality Control of Analyses and Proficiency Testing (IQC)
- Metrology, Traceability and Proficiency Testing (MT)
- Development of the Analyses Methods in the Testing Laboratories (DAM)
For more details visit the website www.pt-conf.org/index.php/
KPMD IT Solutions will be demonstrating their software for proficiency testing (PT), external quality assessment (EQA) organisers at this event. For more information about their External Quality Assessment / Proficiency Testing software visit the website www.kpmd.co.uk/scripts/ProgramMan.htm